Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I have raised my computer that I messed up from the great beyond. It’s running Linux again but I am going to put a demo version of windows 10 on it. Anyway I have been up since 8 this morning. I couldn’t sleep any longer so I got up and had breakfast. I messed around with my computer until I got it working. I took a shower and then messed with my computer. I will be eating out today but only at 5 pm. Nya. Today has been good so far. I will spend a long time at the library today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

indifference bump

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
:gas:

i am ashamed to say that i read all that

shame on u op

pram
Jun 10, 2001

theadder posted:

indifference bump

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Anime Curator posted:

I will be eating out today but only at 5 pm. Nya.

same, OP

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

anime
lunix
windows 10

0/3

:frogout:

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

sorry, didn't do the verge curve

8/3

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what's w10 like

pram
Jun 10, 2001

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
your opertaing system is a piece of poo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

bump

• Locked thread