Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
BTW, looking for old NES games, preferably ones you can find on the virtual console store, that are harder than Ninja Gaiden but not bullshit hard because they are terrible like Silver Surfer or Bart vs Space Mutants. Any suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
TMNT is unfortunately gone from the estore now.

Blaster Master might also be a good choice.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Quirk
Oct 11, 2004

You might surprise yourself.
ninja gaiden is the bane of my gaming career i recorded on VHS getting the final shrimp thing down to one hit then died and sat on the game over screen for five minutes before I hit stop and threw the cart so hard it stuck in the drywall one of these years man

Eindyin
Mar 23, 2004

#1 Son

Lunixnerd posted:

BTW, looking for old NES games, preferably ones you can find on the virtual console store, that are harder than Ninja Gaiden but not bullshit hard because they are terrible like Silver Surfer or Bart vs Space Mutants. Any suggestions?

Um just said Batman and Battle of Olympus, NZ Story and DD3. jee

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

I found my old DS so I'm trying to play Link to the Past for like the fifth time. I'm actually half way through this time and looking forward to playing more still.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
NES Ninja Gaiden update:

:dance:

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Lunixnerd posted:

NES Ninja Gaiden update:

:dance:

gj im happy you beat the game