Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
unlike finger autist bloody, who has sacrificed friendships, his relationship with his parents, his feet to diabetes and half his sanity by spending most of his life practicing the noble art of typing. when he hits 150 his life is complete and he has to beat himself to death by face to keyboard like that gif for that is what his religion decrees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

nobody is in the room

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

i mean, im' here but no one else

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

to prove that your not using a tool to type really fast we'll ask you to type really fast a second time

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

to prove that your not using a tool to type really fast we'll ask you to type really fast a second time

how would you solve the problem?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

this will pass all bots but fail some users

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

echinopsis posted:

unlike finger autist bloody, who has sacrificed friendships, his relationship with his parents, his feet to diabetes and half his sanity by spending most of his life practicing the noble art of typing. when he hits 150 his life is complete and he has to beat himself to death by face to keyboard like that gif for that is what his religion decrees

hasta la madre!!

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

this will pass all bots but fail some users

the second test at least uses a picture and has some catchpa stuff in there so it requires something at least a little bit sophisticated as opposed to just like, autohotkey

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

akadajet posted:

how would you solve the problem?

make them double cross pinky swear. computers don't know how

pram
Jun 10, 2001
i can type one billion words per minute, i just choose not to

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
give it a break! you can't even choose your own underwear

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

echinopsis posted:

nah i don't even type well i only use six fingers when typing. so much wasted potential.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
um alls well the ends well you type faster and more acurat tan
most so it is well

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i like going on here now and then and just owning some nerds in one go and then quitting

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

newreply.php posted:

you thoroughly owned some guy (?) by typing a lot of words for no reason

newreply.php posted:

you typed hundreds of words from a popular film for no reason and with no result but here's the c00l part: you tried your hardest and did it really fast

why are you saying this like it's a bad thing

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
hurr, durr. ty[ping's so lame. I hate typing!! --a loser, who will never succeed in life.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
a master typesman

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

PleasingFungus posted:

hurr, durr. ty[ping's so lame. I hate typing!! --a loser, who will never succeed in life.

u rang?

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

I was called out of retirement

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

I have literally not joking gotten 150wpm at 100% accuracy on this site before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

PleasingFungus posted:

why are you saying this like it's a bad thing

he's cheating by using the autismal "fingers" method, whereas i employ the YOSPOS method of "giving delicate little kisses to the keys on the keyboard"

• Locked thread