Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
pizza hut added sriracha as a marinara replacement along with like fifty other new things at once and it pissed off a friend of mine who runs one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Iron Casanova posted:

Is it worth driving for? Always heard about them, but didn't want to drive to Tampa.

Well the only thing you should do with them is Delivery. As fairly cheap delivery goes, for that kind of crap it's one of the best I know of outside of bougie places in the SoHo neighborhood of Tampa that only deliver in like a mile radius, or you could try Gino's but it's not open this late.

Dec 26, 2012

Doctor Goat posted:

pizza hut added sriracha as a marinara replacement along with like fifty other new things at once and it pissed off a friend of mine who runs one

why

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Doctor Goat posted:

that sounds terrible

pizza hut pizza, now worse

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

the menu got five new toppings + 5 new sauces + 8 crusts + 4 sauce drizzles + a ton of new menu combinations

they had to redo the DOS computer systems and retrain people and deploy tons of new stuff just so someone could order a peruvian chili pepper pizza with sriracha sauce and sriracha crust and a sriracha sauce drizzle

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Boston Pizza has had Siracha pizza forever, and yes, it is epic

Dec 26, 2012

Doctor Goat posted:

the menu got five new toppings + 5 new sauces + 8 crusts + 4 sauce drizzles + a ton of new menu combinations

they had to redo the DOS computer systems and retrain people and deploy tons of new stuff just so someone could order a peruvian chili pepper pizza with sriracha sauce and sriracha crust and a sriracha sauce drizzle

i dont really have any sympathy for a 20+ year old computer system being revamped tbh

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
it sucks for the people who have to use it.

i don't know if this change might have finally pushed them towards using something that doesn't look like a game of nethack finally, i haven't been in one in ages

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh yea I forgot Doctor Goat lives in like Kansas or whatever and Pizza Hut is one of the only businesses in most towns and cities there so he knows everything you could ever want to know about it. Pretty epic.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i know things that people I know do because I like hearing about people's lives. a lot of my posts are regurgitating things i have heard that i think are cool or relevant

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
i work at a data center and i can game at work, OP. maybe a change of careers is in order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Doctor Goat posted:

i know things that people I know do because I like hearing about people's lives. a lot of my posts are regurgitating things i have heard that i think are cool or relevant

thats what posts are

• Locked thread