Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Like for example, Madara Uchiha?

And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Madara Uchiha. I’m talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Naruto Shitpuddin is my favorite hentai.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Naruto Shitpuddin is my favorite hentai.

that sounds pretty erotic

where can you find the episodes

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Naruto is very powerful and brave, op.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

I think any of them could beat Sakura.

Edit: even urgot

Daily Forecast
Dec 25, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Do any of those words even mean anything?

edit: wow I'm sorry I had the filter on for the 'slayer' thing (was looking for the dying light thread) and I thought this thread was a lot newer than it was, now I feel bad for bumping such a bad thread

Daily Forecast fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Feb 26, 2015

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Many League of Legend characters have large breasts so probably, yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
this is how you measure strength in video games btw

• Locked thread