Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have to be super careful about making jokes about anything on the forums ever anymore because some goons will always accidentally or deliberately misunderstand it and freak out, but yes I had hoped caring about game spoilers was obvious enough to be fake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Ralp posted:

I have to be super careful about making jokes about anything on the forums ever anymore because some goons will always accidentally or deliberately misunderstand it and freak out, but yes I had hoped caring about game spoilers was obvious enough to be fake.

Just make jokes like crazy you have a red star by your name

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ralp posted:

Sounds like somebody lost posting privileges... forever.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Ralp posted:

same

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

The White Dragon posted:

geas lowers your physical stats, not your charisma. you're thinking of prismatic spray diarrhea

are you saying that yoshimo was gay

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FactsAreUseless posted:

Sounds like somebody lost posting privileges... forever.

I knew the risks

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Ralp posted:

I knew the risks

rip in posts

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
can we do a ralp AMA in here

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ralp posted:

You never know.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Ralp posted:

just post ralp

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

NickRoweFillea posted:

just post ralp

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
ralp just add :justpost:ing to your av that way people know you aren't serious

done

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

tfw you strip that fag of equipment on second playthrough when he changes sides :troll:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Eonwe posted:

please stop quoting that post it was mean and i wish i could take it back

limp wrist bitch

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

also badgame talk, dexter and eowne making horrible posts and now the fwiggin ralpman.... 5! 5! 5!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

also badgame talk, dexter and eowne making horrible posts and now the fwiggin ralpman.... 5! 5! 5!

I should make another post there and see what happens

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

tfw you strip that fag of equipment on second playthrough when he changes sides :troll:

that diddley feelerino...

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

i admit to making bad posts whats your excuse

bitch

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Stink fag posted:

Daniel:

Me:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS