Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

maniacdevnull posted:

i just liek that the ad copy includes the target demo (doughy old white dude who apparently doesnt own clothes that fit)
except that i dont want one of those trikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

this is you in 11 years after you have your big wreck and your knee renders you unable to Ride but you still want to "ride". I hope you know that

If that ever happens I'm getting a sidecar rig, dummy. Not a big wheel for geezers.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

maniacdevnull posted:

i just liek that the ad copy includes the target demo (doughy old white dude who apparently doesnt own clothes that fit)

i like that the rear wheels use motorcycle tires even though they won't be leaning at all, so 80% of the surface will be new when they have to get replaced

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

maniacdevnull posted:

Respect the Working Man

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Sagebrush posted:

If that ever happens I'm getting a sidecar rig, dummy. Not a big wheel for geezers.

At least get the ones with the two wheels in the front and one in the back. They don't make you look like a giant toddler (as much)

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

maniacdevnull posted:

At least get the ones with the two wheels in the front and one in the back. They don't make you look like a giant toddler (as much)

also they're vastly more stable at speed

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

yeah, i thought three wheel atvs were banned because they were so tippy

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
two wheels in back = bad + you tip
two wheels in front = lol you bought a snowmobile frame and engine that Bombardier couldn't sell cause global warming

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

maniacdevnull posted:

they fit just fine

loose clothes are comfy

not everybody needs to wear skinny jeans and wayfarers to be happy + fulfilled

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

maniacdevnull posted:

side! car!

not a tricycle and not a reverse tricycle! the only cool-looking three-wheeled vehicle!

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

maniacdevnull posted:

I'm more annoyed that the test to catch cars with bad emissions didn't catch millions of vehicles with design features that knowingly pushed the emissions past any legal quality threshold (mlmp)

never drive a bike on the road

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Sagebrush posted:

not a tricycle and not a reverse tricycle! the only cool-looking three-wheeled vehicle!

the buckminster fullermobile. whatever that thing was called. that proves u r wrong here. bub. :colbert:

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

messerschmitt kr200 and bmw isetta awwww yissssss

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
kr200 even had a dome plexi roof option like the homer car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000