Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
American video games...................... lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

This thread is games as gently caress

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

If GBS mods can move threads to Games our mods should be able to move threads to Games it would be like gassing it but worse

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
My lil thread would be stomped by all those megas in seconds

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Eye of Widesauron posted:

If GBS mods can move threads to Games our mods should be able to move threads to Games it would be like gassing it but worse

maybe they'll probate the OP if it got moved

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

It's hosed up that people think either The Last Of Us or The Order is a good game.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Anime Curator posted:

Meh, I'll still sit back and enjoy it. If what they say is true of it being graphically impressive than at least it will be fine to look at and ultimately give me a pleasurable gaming experience. I don't really have time to game much these days, so a 7 hour game play seems perfect for me.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Silver Striker posted:

It's hosed up that people think either The Last Of Us or The Order is a good game.

the order is a movie and the last of us is my butt

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Silver Striker posted:

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Gamefly coming to your smart tv soon.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Scyther posted:

Games typically has one thread for each game because it is a grey forum

good point, although imp zone is also a Grey Forum. makes you think

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

rediscover posted:

good point, although imp zone is also a Grey Forum. makes you think

imp zone is yoshi island sky blue you retarded gently caress

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

imp zone is yoshi island sky blue you retarded gently caress

drat, your right. good looks

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

Harrow posted:

It is also fairly fun to play, at least if you play on Hard. If you play on Normal or lower the game throws ammo and crafting materials at you like crazy and nothing is very fun because you can just shoot everything. On Hard or above resources are pretty scarce so you actually have to use multiple approaches to every situation and it can be fun and tense.

game is good because it forces RESORCE MANAGEMENT people RESOURCE MANAGEMENT! Hell saying The Order 1886 is innovative since nobody ever tried to be that filmic since the sega cd is a better actual argument.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

THE PENETRATOR posted:

the order is a movie and the last of us is my butt
butt butt is home town

3D Budgie
Sep 11, 2011

TLOU has Factions Multiplayer which is like Counter Strikes meets Metal Gear. It also has hats for the PC crowd. http://youtu.be/GthYnIhrqoY?t=1m13s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
this game is out of order

• Locked thread