Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXAKT Science

8 on the Kinsey scale
i'm eating a bowl of tofu, eggs, and rice with a bunch of sambal and sesame oil dumped on top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Security Drone posted:

all those people... at least bo pepper will be happy.

lol

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

someone please change the thread title to reflect the new date - it might confuse and prevent people from posting lunches

I'm eating lunch in 2 hours, on 20/2/2015

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

alnilam

today for lunch (that is, on 20 feb 2015), i am going to eat some yellow lentil coconut milk curry stuff i made a few nights ago

i will also drink a tall glass of water because water is good for you, to drink :cheers:

ty manifisto

landy.

alnilam posted:

today for lunch (that is, on 20 feb 2015), i am going to eat some yellow lentil coconut milk curry stuff i made a few nights ago

i will also drink a tall glass of water because water is good for you, to drink :cheers:

I'm going to have another ham and cheese sandwich. The bread's french this time, though.

tardsteak

You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.
i just ate a leftover slice of little caesars pepperoni. gonna wash it down with some ozarka 100% natural spring water.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

today on 2/20/2015 I ate Caesar salad with tomato and feta cheese on top, whatever the fancy Italian name for that is

....and 2 chicken breasts

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

fuccboi

by zen death robot
Fish

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GEExCEE

water

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
huevos rancheros sunny side up green chile

Captain No-mates

i ate ebolavirus

tardsteak

You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.
i ate two more slices of pizza.

fat postin'

the unabonger
pb&j bagel, fruit salad, Yogurt and a clif bar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Bark salad and a pig's toenails

• Locked thread