Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Primpin and Pimpin
Sep 2, 2011

Can't own the actual Master Breed (every kind of poodle) at this time, had to settle for the Sort of Okay Breed (street mutt terrier).

It's not a worthy substitute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
I agree with OP even if I have an inferior poodle mix.

I love you op.

But standards are the superior size followed by moyen

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I agree the standard is superior but I am unworthy of such a magnificent specimen.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Feb 24, 2015

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007

cheese eats mouse posted:

I agree with OP even if I have an inferior poodle mix.

I love you op.

But standards are the superior size followed by moyen

standard poods own and are acceptable even to a giant filthy working prim breed nerd like me.
especially like them when they don't have one of the silly poodle cuts-- they have a really, really elegant shape and i really like how they move (and they're such sweeties!)
if i don't end up with another husky mix when i get another dog, a standard pood is absolutely an acceptable alternative for me :3

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
poodles are pretty good. my dog is better though on account of being my dog.

tumblr.txt
Jan 11, 2015

by zen death robot

I want to run but I have the body of a potato

catamar
May 23, 2008

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

Disqualified. No Master Breed wears socks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Get one with an undocked tail poodle tails so fluffy and curly it's the best

• Locked thread