Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Nah, I'm ok.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartGhost

ron color posted:

make it sexier....NO sexier.....god dammit I'll do it

ron color
green giant: For centuries you humans have tried to control my people, to say where we can go, to dictate---to ME---what is acceptable...Well THE ACCORD is BROKEN! I Swear on the grave of my father and His father before him that beFORE THE DAY RUNS SHORT THESE GREEN FIELDS WILL RUN RED WITH BLOOD
sprout: try the corn niblets theyre Really good

Scaly Haylie

ron color posted:

green giant: For centuries you humans have tried to control my people, to say where we can go, to dictate---to ME---what is acceptable...Well THE ACCORD is BROKEN! I Swear on the grave of my father and His father before him that beFORE THE DAY RUNS SHORT THESE GREEN FIELDS WILL RUN RED WITH BLOOD
sprout: try the corn niblets theyre Really good

ZeroCount

Bert: Oscar you're madness must end today, please stop
*enters trashcan and realises it is full of skinny cow boxes*

Oscar: welcome to the tyranny of the infinite

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Jett posted:

imagine opening a door in the Overlook Hotel and seeing that

Like that scene from the shining remake.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

BIG BIC SQUAD

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

can you feel it?

can you feel it breathing on the back of your neck?

Mind you, I don't use the word "horrifying" very often, but I believe it would be an appropriate way to describe the above image.

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Aoba Seragaki posted:

Mind you, I don't use the word "horrifying" very often, but I believe it would be an appropriate way to describe the above image.

its udderly disgusting!

----------------

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
my medulla oblongata is deeply offended

----------------

Grass Effect

Al Borland posted:

its udderly disgusting!

:haw:

BIG BIC SQUAD

Al Borland posted:

its udderly disgusting!

This is a spectacular pun! Thank you for bringing humor into a dark situation. :dance:

Scaly Haylie

:dogbutton:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i read the ingredients on the side of the box and it started out normal like skim milk, palm oil, dextrose, whey protein, hot cow vagina, put the cow hoof up your butt sexually, natural flavor, corn syrup, but then i blinked hard and it wasnt there but the skinny cow was looking right at me

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW

WetNightmare posted:

i read the ingredients on the side of the box and it started out normal like skim milk, palm oil, dextrose, whey protein, hot cow vagina, put the cow hoof up your butt sexually, natural flavor, corn syrup, but then i blinked hard and it wasnt there but the skinny cow was looking right at me

I made the mistake of taking a drink while reading this.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grass Effect

WetNightmare posted:

:wth:

scared this is going to happen to me.......

• Locked thread