Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Shbobdb posted:

Chorizo is always good, as long as it is Mexican. I want eyeballs and poo poo, not some garbage capricola wannabe.

Al pastor is good. So is lengua. So is chorizo. Tacos are small, have one of each.

Please don't tell me what to do. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

chorizo rules in refried beans

Tacos Al Pastor
Jun 20, 2003

Love me some cabeza.

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...

Bob Morales posted:

chorizo rules

Yep.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I moved to Denver and I miss good Mexican food, with mostly Jalisco influence based on the origin of most of the Mexicans I worked and went to school with back at home.

Out here everything is Tex-Mex with green chile sauce from New Mexico slathered over everything :barf: All the relocated Californians lap it up.

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
MMMMM!!!!! MMMMMMMmmGH!!!!

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

spiralbrain posted:

Love me some cabeza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LTLuzkqpZc

(Cabeza is awesome)

Devil Wears Wings
Jul 17, 2006

Look ye upon the wages of diet soda and weep, for it is society's fault.

spiralbrain posted:

Love me some cabeza.

I ate cabeza tacos for lunch today, confirmed they are the best taco varietal

gently caress I love living a half hour from the mexican border

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I have had tacos al pastor once and it was okay. I tried making them myself and it just tasted like pineapple and meat.

Carnitas/carne asada tastes delicious as gently caress.

• Locked thread