Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

12:00 PM - Wrestlemania V The Mega Powers explode as Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage clash for the WWE Title. Ultimate Warrior vs. Rick Rude and more. TV PG
3:00 PM - DX: Confidential Triple H and Shawn Michaels take you inside all things Degeneration X in this never before seen tell-all panel. Are you ready? TV-14
5:00 - The News at Five New Jack and the Iron Sheik bring you the news of the day first at five TV MA
6:00 - The News at Six Papa Shango and the Undertaker get you up to speed with all the evenings news. Sports with Kamala the Ugandan Giant and Weather with Kane TV PG
7:00 - Cops TV PG
7:30 - Cops TV PG
8:00 - Mongo and the Brain Detectives Steve "Mongo" McMichael and Bobby "The Brain" Heenan solve crimes and bicker like they hate each other but you know they really like and trust one another. TV-14
9:00 - Dr Doink Medicine Clown Doink and his partner Dink tackle a nasty case of Lupus, and tickle the patient's funny bone. (Part 1 of 2) TV-14
10:00 - Dr Doink Medicine Clown Part 2 The malpractice trial concludes TV-14
11:00 - The Nightly News Ultimate Warrior and Randy Savage wrap up the night's events TV-E
11:35 - The Night Show with Ric Flair Guests: Andy Kaufman, Zach Braff Musical Guest: Papa Roach TV PG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

dolph ziggler

dogcrash truther
I think cops is one of the greatest shows ever to be on television

dogcrash truther
Might be better than the Simpson's

tao of lmao

Giggles w Ziggles Dolph Ziggler hosts some of the brightest young comedians in the region in this standup showcase

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

I think cops is one of the greatest shows ever to be on television

It's true

dogcrash truther
The only show I've watched continuously without pausing for longer than cops is the twilight zone

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

The only show I've watched continuously without pausing for longer than cops is the twilight zone

ive been thinking about the twilight zone a lot lately

Afro Doug

imagine a twilght zone and cops crossover where the cops were actually arresting themselves. incredible. it boggles the mind to think about it

pogi

I enjoy professional wrestling

tao of lmao

DrSanchez posted:

I enjoy professional wrestling

pogi

This is why I enjoy professional wrestling

joke_explainer

Afro Doug posted:

imagine a twilght zone and cops crossover where the cops were actually arresting themselves. incredible. it boggles the mind to think about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

Afro Doug posted:

• Locked thread