Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

[ninja shoots a bad guy from far away]

chappie: "snype!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Tangra posted:

Grats to forums user Dillbag on a successful major motion picture up in dat bitch

Mods, please rebame me to GENESIS.DAT
tia

chappie used vi.

Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

It's the catnip of the purrrrrrrrletariat

Mad about your :10bux: ?

:haw:

As a Millennial I posted:

chappie used vi.

sho did

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
will.i.am gibson has been tweeted that he liked chappie a whole bunch

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice
it's a good movie

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
my wife and I enjoyed

she mentioned Yolandi was more than a bit uncanny valley in her new body

I missed the chance to replay that Yolandi is pretty uncanny valley, period

also wonder whether there's actually going to be a bump in global popularity for Die Antwoord or if everyone will just be mystified

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
rotten tomatoes says its a bad movie

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

critics expect every movie w/ robots and explosions to ask some kind of poignant questions about humanity or whatever

chappie did not. it was just a fun stupid story about a robot learning to love and say swears

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

all of the advertising in america bills hugh jackman and sigourney weaver higher than the die antwoord, if they're even mentioned at all. jesus

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i can't imagine why the movie stars who have agents guaranteeing their rates of pay and name recognition would get top billing over the white south african rappers with no notoriety outside of the internet

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

me neither. it's really hosed up

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

how are you fuckers enjoying this movie even a little it was so bad

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i haven't seen it yet

i don't like supporting artists who are racist

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

sigourney weaver was completely wasted and her lines were the cheesiest dumb crap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

but it's nice to see her anyway :)

• Locked thread