Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
hat to get, otherwise I'm waiting to spend another $10 and making the awful decision to get Project X Zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

spend 5 more and get shovel knight

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yoda loving Luke

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Yoda loving Luke

Dec 26, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

Yoda loving Luke

that too

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

01011001 posted:

spend 5 more and get shovel knight

yeah

Black Baby Goku posted:

Yoda loving Luke

yep

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
Now that I own Shovel Knight this topic is about cool 3DS games that are in the $10 range

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mach2 posted:

Now that I own Shovel Knight this topic is about cool 3DS games that are in the $10 range

have you considered *slowly turns and smirks to live studio audience* .... Yoda loving Luke!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiG2xO-4Y-s

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Soral
May 30, 2009

buy 5 3ds home menu themes. i suggest: mgs3, slowpokes, hanafuda, smash bros 1, and smash bros 4

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

slowpoke theme is win

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

wanna meet that dad

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

oo wienis

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

PUSHMO

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!

Mach2 posted:

The GBC Zelda games on the VC are some epic win imo

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Tiger Millionaire posted:

The GBC Zelda games on the VC are some epic win imo

The first thing I got with my Club Nintendo points was Link's Awakening DX, which is probably the best 2D Zelda ever. I heartily recommend the game to anyone with a 3DS, or if you are a loser without a 3DS, emulate it but delete the ROM within 24 hours.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
i prefer the original Link's Awakening to the DX version

screen warp 4 life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!

Mach2 posted:

The first thing I got with my Club Nintendo points was Link's Awakening DX, which is probably the best 2D Zelda ever. I heartily recommend the game to anyone with a 3DS, or if you are a loser without a 3DS, emulate it but delete the ROM within 24 hours.

Oracle of ages/seasons is some fine gaming also, especially as you dont need a link cable to transfer once you complete whatever one you play first

• Locked thread