Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain No-mates

Some chicken fingers too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

zimboe

Blue Wher

The Smart Baseball Dargon Sez:

"Baseball is chaos!"

His bat is signed by Carl "Yaz" Yastrzemski
Okay, I've had to give a bit of thought to how I want to do this, since I needed to do this right for me.

So here we go.

Left thumb: Chinchilla. For companionship and warmth.
Left index finger: Unicorn. Magical horn gives me superior defensive abilities and rainbows.
Left middle finger: Cottonmouth snake. gently caress you becomes a game of life and death.

Right thumb: A Nibblonian, to produce spaceship fuel should the need arise.
Right index finger: A sea cucumber, for phallic imagery and poop jokes.
Right middle finger: A rhinoceros, robe and wizard hat optional.

Left and right ring fingers: The "mice" from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, for intelligence.
Left and right pinky fingers: Dragons, for flight and increased offensive capabilities

• Locked thread