Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
bill gates is pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
Steve jobs didn't vaccinate his kids

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
would you say he was anti-VAX?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

PuTTY riot posted:

Steve jobs didn't vaccinate his kids

really?

Sniep posted:

would you say he was anti-VAX?

lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
tbf seve jobs didn't vaccinate his kids because he was a dead beat dad who refused to acknowledge they were his kids for decades

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

Shaggar posted:

tbf seve jobs didn't vaccinate his kids because he was a dead beat dad who refused to acknowledge they were his kids for decades

pretended he was infertile even

Steve Ballmer
Aug 25, 2013

Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers!

black man 3 posted:

This isn't a funny gimmick

Not what I meant.

On the one hand, he donates a lot of money to help prevent the spread of malaria, etc.

On the other hand, he also donates to libertarian and right wing organizations like Teach America.

And, of course, he got all that money by being a ruthless businessman who lied, cheated, broke the law, and ruined many people's lives.

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

Steve Ballmer posted:

cheated, broke the law, and ruined many people's lives.

huh?

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Welcome, and thanks for visiting. By teaming the Unisys ES7000 server with the Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Datacenter Server operating system we've created a server environment that surpasses anything UNIX offers and builds more business value in the process. A server environment that hundreds of large enterprises are already using. So read on. And don't forget to sign up for our free offers.

Steve Ballmer
Aug 25, 2013

Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers!

What was unclear? Or are you not old enough to remember when Bill Gates was CEO of Microsoft?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
bill made superior products that his competitors couldn't compete with which ruined their lives. instead of trying to make better products they decided to try to sue bill and eventually the feds penalized bill for making products that were so good the competition couldn't do anything about it

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
the federal government litterrally ordered Microsoft to make worse products so competitors could be on equal ground. hosed up but true

yellow borders
Jan 7, 2010

if billy g made microsoft windows then who made michaelsoft binbows?

pram
Jun 10, 2001

yellow borders posted:

Cat av and fail joke . Yospos as gently caress

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
ill give him one thing, this computer is significantly faster on windows than osx but since osx (yosemite) is the worlds most advanced operating system, it would be expected.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
billy g is not my lover~

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

yellow borders posted:

bill grates, idiot.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Maximum Leader posted:

ill give him one thing, this computer is significantly faster on windows than osx but since osx (yosemite) is the worlds most advanced operating system, it would be expected.

Hmm it seems your perception is heavily flawed

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

Maximum Leader posted:

have you tried a 27" retina imac with fusion drive?

i recommend that, having bought one i can attest to it being a very fast computer.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Shaggar posted:

the federal government litterrally ordered Microsoft to make worse products so competitors could be on equal ground. hosed up but true

pram
Jun 10, 2001
In retaliation Microsoft made internet explorer 6, a literal crime against humanity

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

pram posted:

In retaliation Microsoft made internet explorer 6, a literal crime against humanity

and an entire generation of beta IT nerds got back at humanity in a single, unified prank in unison by developing webapps specifically to IE6

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

bill gates did not invent microsoft windows

at best he "innovated" it by "stealing" it directly from steve jobs' hands and copying it almost pixel for pixel

besides

windows 7 was my idea

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

pram posted:

see u at the hague

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

bill gave us wandows xp tablets the bsod and dll hell lol

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

now rejoice an army of steves servants crushes microsoft at every turn

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

bill gave us the micosoft zune (ipod killer) and bing search which runs on microsoft windows

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
not to mention windows phone 8 8.1 10

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Shaggar posted:

as if they weren't bad enough already :magical:

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
bill gates is a great man and must be stopped at all costs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID