Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

mine was really cool, it was about friendship and how "sometimes you have to see things the way someone else does" instead of expecting them to see it your way

did anyone else get an inspiring end-of-day zach braff monologue?

it usually happens as you're about to leave work, you have to listen for it sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

"kill yourself"

smoobles

Looke posted:

"kill yourself"

hmm that's not the zach braff i know. did this voice sound like zach braff or could it have been satan?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Mine yesterday was about how sometimes you don't know how good you've had it, until something you love almost gets taken away from you. Or until you meet someone else who has it worse, and hard as you try you can't help them... It was set to a melancholy tune by The Shins.

bwatts

mine are always just hellscreams

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Looke posted:

"kill yourself"

I JSUT HEAR HIM AND SEE HIM SAYING THIS TO ME EVERY DAY. HE IS FLOATING BY MY WINDOW YELLING AT ME "KILL YOURSELF" IN THE SAME ANGRY MONOTONE.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

bwatts posted:

mine are always just hellscreams

I HEAR THE STARCRAFT BRACKS BUILDING SOUND GUY YELLING.

----------------

alnilam

drilldo squirt posted:

I HEAR THE STARCRAFT BRACKS BUILDING SOUND GUY YELLING.

i think u mean academy :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles

alnilam posted:

i think u mean academy :rolleyes:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread