Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

this whole drat thread lmbo

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3758801

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Piso Mojado

GEExCEE posted:

"A curd atop a bakèd chip,
Which hath in ovens timely dwell'd,
All melty with a tasty dip,
To be Destroyed, if all goes well"

- Greg, A Midsummer Night's Dream

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

this is my morning:

the dog got me up at 4am and he swore he had to go outside but he didn't. i went back to sleep

thunk woke me up at 5 banging on the window but i somehow got back to sleep.

i got up at 5:45 to take my kid to school.

we're out of tea so no caffeine for me this morning

i sit down and open the forums. and my friend GEExCEE has posted a thread called "big dick daddy dongle's dongarium +"big rear end" +"big ol' rear end"" and the entire content of the first post is a giant latex rear end

hahaha

google THIS

lmao

City of Glompton

alnilam posted:

oh no look out goat

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

joke_explainer posted:

And GEExCEE knew the true price of extinction: That once something was truly destroyed, it could never be found again. Only now did he have the perspective, yet even he was powerless to even control the war mind he had unleashed. The Destroyer shimmered overhead, massive, a stormcloud of atomically sharp obsidian knives swarming around a dark, urchin-like center. It had been given only one task, and now complete, not even the greatest minds on Earth knew what it would do.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

GEExCEE posted:

Yeah well i guess im gomma go there instead of my home of BYOB 8.2 which despite its admitted lust for hot male rear end apparently now can't take it when it turns out one of its $enior r€gs has a massivs Personal Stake (ladies) in Big Gigantic rear end, LTD

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

what i'm gonna challenge the man to wack-a-mole? humilite his sorry rear end when i reveal myself to be the former wack-a-mole champ from the North American circuit? no thanks lol, not a fair challenge, and besides i put all that glitz behind me long ago...

SIDS Vicious

Bread Set Jettison posted:

hello forum sub title

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

These Nuts

Piso Mojado

Qwerinty posted:

when the world was young, it was god's lava lamp. they forgot about it and left it unplugged for millennia, just like everyone else, and here we are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

Salmiakki posted:

jesus died for our sins inside a hole dug up by screaming white men

drilldo squirt posted:

Do they not see, has obumer really blinded everyone to the truth? The constitution demands I dig a hole in this nature refuge with a stolen tractor and yell gibberish at the video camera. This is the America I'm fighting for, the America my children deserve.

• Locked thread