Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Definitely going to pick one up, debating two in case this goes the way of the adapter. 🤔

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

sure, why would they be available in canada anyway

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

available direct from pdp too
https://pdp.com/search?q=riffmaster

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Oh cool. Now instead I'll whine about the $40 shipping and mandatory UPS that leads straight to brokerage fees. But hey, I did use the word "available" so that's on me, and international shipping logistics is hard to do at scale so I don't fault PDP for choosing what international customers would say is the worst possible option :)

(For real though, thanks, I'm oddly still considering it)

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
$130 seems kinda high given that Jags were $70 MSRP, but if the build quality is decent I might bite.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"
Both seem to be sold out. Ah well...

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

they're still up at best buy and gamestop at least

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/pdp-riffmaster-wireless-guitar-controller-for-playstation-5-and-playstation-4-black/6579283.p?skuId=6579283
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/pdp-ri...p?skuId=6579284

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit

flakeloaf posted:

Oh cool. Now instead I'll whine about the $40 shipping and mandatory UPS that leads straight to brokerage fees. But hey, I did use the word "available" so that's on me, and international shipping logistics is hard to do at scale so I don't fault PDP for choosing what international customers would say is the worst possible option :)

(For real though, thanks, I'm oddly still considering it)

Yeah UPS loving blows and PDP didn't charge me for tax, just the $179CAD and $38CAD for shipping, but using QUEEN10 I was able to get $17 lopped off so that made it a bit more palatable. I'm not convinced I won't end up paying extra fees after it takes forever for it to arrive.

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

Ordered. thanks.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Dr Zaius posted:

Yeah UPS loving blows and PDP didn't charge me for tax, just the $179CAD and $38CAD for shipping, but using QUEEN10 I was able to get $17 lopped off so that made it a bit more palatable. I'm not convinced I won't end up paying extra fees after it takes forever for it to arrive.

It costs me about the same amount to drive to Ogdensburg to pick it up myself, and roll the dice at the border. I always declare honestly and what happens happens; I've found the customs agents only bother with me about half the time.

Still, though.

Fina
Feb 27, 2006

Shazbot!
Got back into RB4 recently, mostly Drums. Can you contribute to a Crew without an active XBL subscription, and if so is there any room in the Goon crew?

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Dewgy posted:

$130 seems kinda high given that Jags were $70 MSRP, but if the build quality is decent I might bite.

Guitar controllers were $80 in 2007.

https://www.in2013dollars.com/us/inflation/2007?amount=80

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Freakin awesome, now do drums! They're sold out here or Amazon is not showing me the price, dunno