Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

ok here's life 101. do you have an addiction you need to feed because you're a disgusting junkie? if so, yeah sell your poo poo for peanuts, otherwise no, keep it, it's yours, idiot, or give it to someone you want to make happier who will like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
if its one of the older dreamcasts that runs windows you can burn a cd with a snes emu on it.

also marvel vs capcop 2 is great if you have friends to play with

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
How much do you want for your Dreamcast, OP?

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

$275 but if you can pay in Bitcoin I'll give you a %15 discount.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
give me your dreamcast for free

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dream casts are worth like 50 dollars max dude.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Surely my sentimental value combined with it being an extreme beast and iconic peace of gaming history make it more valuable. I also reserve the right to not sell to casuals.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Beastie posted:

Surely my sentimental value combined with it being an extreme beast and iconic peace of gaming history make it more valuable. I also reserve the right to not sell to casuals.

Reserve the right to suck my balls. Keep your system and burn some god drat games. All of them. For like... 20 bucks worth of blank discs. STOP TROLLING YOU LITTLE RUDEY POO DANDY BOY!

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I'll trade it for a still in the plastic wrap copy of Chu Chu Rocket.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Thinking about selling my purple nintendo gamecube, even though there's a lot of love and nostalgia there.. but I could really use the 8000 dollars too..

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Black Baby Goku posted:

someone send me a dreamcast and record of the Lodoss war

it's a fun game

Slot Machine
Jul 7, 2007
No, no, no

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
Sell it for 300, buy one for 50, make a 250 profit, OP.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

those piles of crap used to cost like 50 bucks

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

who the hell pays 300 dollars for a dreamcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

mysterious loyall X posted:

who the hell pays 300 dollars for a dreamcast.

someone who's never been to a garage sale

I've bought six or seven dreamcasts and gamecubes in my life, none of them for over $60

• Locked thread