Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Maybe them getting shadier explains why a month ago I bought two books from different private sellers through them, only to have them afterwards change the seller so that both books came from the same seller. They didn't charge me extra so it shouldn't be a big deal, only the second book came like, 10 days later despite being bought supposedly from the same seller (telling me they had high stock and easy access to the first book but not the second). I can't possibly think of any advantage to the consolidation that the spread out shipping didn't invalidate.

Speaking of Amazon, if you're like me and live in Michigan, you're about to be in for a surprise tomorrow. That's when the company quietly starts obeying a recent state law and charging sales tax on all purchases due to having physical locations in the state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread