Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
overdosing feels really awesome and cool, thats why drug addicts are always doing it over and over again. it is literally the highest you cna get and therefore awesome and also spiritual as heck because you get to die and come back meaning you got so high your soul got high. so the key to overdosing is just go with it. make a cool face if you can. try to make your thumbs go up too to let your friends know you are just oging to overdose a bit. the floor feels really awesome when you are overdosing and you can fall as hard as you want.your body drools a lot and you can kind of tap dance while laying down it looks really cool. try to overdose same time with your girlfriend if you want to do romantic thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
*stuffing sheet of blotter acid down my throat*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

verily carefree

Qwerinty posted:

*stuffing sheet of blotter acid down my throat*

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH

hot :drat:

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

yoober

im gonna take this advice on my next day off nextm onday

joke_explainer

so... if I'm following this guide right... the idea is to take as small amount of the drug as possible, diluted with water?

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
just drink water until you die. That's my motto!

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

tao of lmao

joke_explainer posted:

so... if I'm following this guide right... the idea is to take as small amount of the drug as possible, diluted with water?

thats homeopathy

joke_explainer

Vendor Trash posted:

thats homeopathy

ugh! that's like the opposite of overdosing! I'm terrible at this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosTTy

how do i overdose on weed?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread