Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
I know about Morrison's JLA run. Didnt finish it but loved what I had read. I'm trying to get more into the greater DC Universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

The third arc with the Aquaman crossover was okay. The first two weren't. The events Trinity War and Forever Evil were terrible, but the book has gotten pretty fun on the other side of Forever Evil with Lex Luthor on the team (from #30)

Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman and Aquaman's main New 52 comics (Action Comics for Superman, named for everyone else) were really great from #1. You'll have a better time reading about them individually.

In the New 52, Justice League United and Justice League 3000 are better JL comics. Demon Knights was also a really fun medieval set team book.

Back in time, I really like Giffen/DeMatteis's comedic 80's Justice League-Justice League International and Joe Kelly and Doug Mahnke's JLA run after Morrison's.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Mar 18, 2015

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I read the first ~ 10 issues of JL3000 and it's great because all the characters are slightly warped and depowered in some instances so it's got a lot of storytelling potential. Downside is, if you get annoyed by gendered language like calling a female villain a "crazy bitch", then it can be a bit of a slog.

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx
Read Justice League International by Keith Giffen and J.M. Dematties

• Locked thread