Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gently caress Duke?
gently caress Duke
gently caress Duke
Let's Go Bobby Mo (and gently caress Duke)
View Results

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Someone explain what the heck happened.

Guy threw a chair yelling at his team, refs got mad.

Maybe it hit a ref or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I can't even tell if this is really an upset

Adjunct Cheesecake
Mar 19, 2009

mmmmmm

Grittybeard posted:

nope

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Grittybeard posted:

Chairs have feelings.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
furniture hate crimes are serious business

looks like we'll be getting the only seeding upset of the day

Adjunct Cheesecake
Mar 19, 2009

mmmmmm

kindermord posted:

looks like we'll be getting the only seeding upset of the day

:toot:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Shut the gently caress up, Doug Gottlieb. You didn't like Dayton playing in Dayton. You don't like Dayton playing in Columbus. We get it. You're probably right, but shut the hell up.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

CBJSprague24 posted:

Shut the gently caress up, Doug Gottlieb. You didn't like Dayton playing in Dayton. You don't like Dayton playing in Columbus. We get it. You're probably right, but shut the hell up.

where does he work so i can avoid him forever?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Metapod posted:

where does he work so i can avoid him forever?

Like 2000 people get the channel so don't worry about it

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Was Gottlieb a player, hence giving him credentials to be a color analyst? Or is he there because of who he is? Because he's jacked Ian's cuts to break a couple times.

Adjunct Cheesecake
Mar 19, 2009

mmmmmm

CBJSprague24 posted:

Was Gottlieb a player, hence giving him credentials to be a color analyst? Or is he there because of who he is? Because he's jacked Ian's cuts to break a couple times.

he got expelled from notre dame because he stole credit cards, went to a junior college for a year, then had 2 very good seasons at oklahoma state

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Yahoo! Answers delivers

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

And so ends a pathetic, boring day of basketball. We took Thursday for granted gentlemen, we shall never make that mistake again. Hopefully the Thursday teams can go nuts again tomorrow.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Being a Dayton fan all I wanted was this win. I don't expect anymore after this, but it's nice for this team to get one win that's not in the first four.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Eltoasto posted:

And so ends a pathetic, boring day of basketball. We took Thursday for granted gentlemen, we shall never make that mistake again. Hopefully the Thursday teams can go nuts again tomorrow.

yeah we will

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Adjunct Cheesecake posted:

he got expelled from notre dame because he stole credit cards, went to a junior college for a year, then had 2 very good seasons at oklahoma state

He was an interesting player all things considered. Ridiculous outlet passes and assists all over the place just short of White Chocolate (well, way short, but that's the least boring comparison I have), but he needed to be taken out of the game at the end because he couldn't hit a free throw to save his life.

I was kind of a fan of him as a player, I can't really say the same about him as a talker.

e: way way way short after watching some highlights, he was a more conventional guy who just threw passes really well.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Mar 21, 2015

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Grittybeard posted:

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/idiot-official-calls-bullshit-technical-foul-on-ed-cool-1692780853/+bubbaprog

Video of the incident. There is no way the ref thought he was throwing it at him.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

I agree that it wasn't warranted but seriously, don't give the refs a chance to T you up: that's basically all they're there for and all they want to do.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
What a lovely day

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

that ref is a loser nerd and should be ashamed that he teched up the coach who was inspiring his team with burning passion.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Zurreco posted:

I agree that it wasn't warranted but seriously, don't give the refs a chance to T you up: that's basically all they're there for and all they want to do.

Nah, its just pure bullshit.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I just remembered what I dislike about the round of 32, which is that they only have one game on at a time throughout most of the day and then they throw a bunch of games out at once in primetime :/

ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

Gottlieb is a troll.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Quest For Glory II posted:

I just remembered what I dislike about the round of 32, which is that they only have one game on at a time throughout most of the day and then they throw a bunch of games out at once in primetime :/

Yeah, and our two early games are likely UCLA winning and Kentucky blowing someone out. Gross

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
I'm not looking forward to the snuff film that will be Ohio State - Arizona

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

kittenmittons posted:

Close your eyes and think of wrestling

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

kittenmittons posted:

I am!

Also, gently caress UCLA, amen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU