Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ron color posted:

Kevin James realizes he can have ice cream for breakfast, he starts eating a bunch of ice cream. but is it just regular ice cream? He finishes one bowl after another and his family and friends start to get worried. it's on his face an clothes, it gets everywhere, everytime they come home hes in a new room and covered in ice cream. and it doesnt look like hes gonna stop anytime soon, he says stuff like, " yeah? and I'll scream if you try to take this ice cream away" eventually he just starts using his hands. His wife pleads with him, "Where are you even gettin gall this ice cream from!" the ice cream is vanilla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

the episode of family matters where carl tries to get the entire family to go to this block party down the road but nobody is into it but eddie. they decide to just go by themselves while the rest of the family stays home. they get back like an hour later and both of them are silent, just doing this weird salsa butt sway with their eyes closed. the family tries to get them to stop but they keep going like they hear some invisible music. they leave carl and eddie with hariette to go and find steve but when they get back harriette is also doing the butt sway. some of them start to freak out now, like, what the gently caress is going on with this dancing. the three dancers start to corner laura when the four of them are alone and they open their eyes to show only pitch black goo coming out. laura starts to scream but then the next cut is of them dancing silently in the living room, laura included. the b story is urkel trying to find a bathroom at a reptile convention.

bacalou

that episode of full house where rebecca wishes jesse had bigger feet so jesse goes to some gypsy woman and gets a special potion that makes his feet grow only they keep growing and getting bigger and the whole episode past that point is just this long single shot dialogue between the two lovers as jesse dies of blood loss and the entire city is consumed by his feet. it shows rebecca after the credits wearing tattered clothing and cutting some meat out of the ground and eating it, a stoney look on her face. the camera zooms out to show the earth is gone and jesse's feet are now gigantic and have their own atmosphere

yeah actually they will
S08E05 - The One With Rachel's Fruitcake: After being stopped in the street by a charity santa, Ross goes on a tirade against Christmas. In an attempt to try and teach Ross the true meaning of Christmas, the rest of the gang decides to dress up as three ghosts and visit him during the night. Meanwhile, Rachel just can't seem to get the hang of making fruitcake.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Cosmos S03E01: NGC 4038 barges into NGC 4039's apartment but trips and becomes entangled in 4039's gravitational field, merging them into one being with two minds. Across the Corvus, LHS 2520's feelings are hurt when the narrator compares it to a comic book. Richard Dawkins guest stars.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like the family matters episodes with Stephan and also the one where urkle and Carl get stuck in the hot air balloon and the one where Eddie loses all his money to a pool shark

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
S02E03 - Dharma teaches Greg to live, love and let go of his body thetans.

~sig~

bacalou

that rescue rangers episode where gadget is played by steve buscemi is really good.

bacalou

'well i don't know, chip, why don't you explain the situation? why don't you fill us in? let's tune into the loving chip chipmunk hour and see what the gently caress is going down, because it can't possibly be more important than this manicure. gadget: out'

dogcrash truther

bacalou posted:

'well i don't know, chip, why don't you explain the situation? why don't you fill us in? let's tune into the loving chip chipmunk hour and see what the gently caress is going down, because it can't possibly be more important than this manicure. gadget: out'

Ace of Baes
The episode of The Big Bang Theory where Sheldon shoots up the office and Leonard becomes a moderator on an incest subreddit.

----------------

alnilam

full house: stephanie is accused of calling in a bomb threat to school because she was embarrassed about her acne, and her family needs to prove that it was not her but rather the duck-face boy; all 3 dads tag-team as her defense team with hilarious results. Meanwhile DJ (who knows stephanie is actually guilty) is angry at her sister because she was excited about presenting her science fair project which is now ruined AND had been hoping to ask a major cutie to the sadie hawkins dance, in this emmy-winning episode that combines classic family sitcom with courtroom drama

ty manifisto

ulvir

FartGhost posted:

frasier visits adolf hitler and they both try really hard to impress eachother. frasier has to hide wacky stuff about his life while hitler has to hide things like nazi symbols and his involvement in the holocaust

dogcrash truther
S08E02 - Mr. Tentacles: Tracy's house is being fumigated so he brings his pet octopus into work. The writers love the octopus, triggering Jenna's intense jealousy. Kenneth worships the octopus as his dark God. Meanwhile, Jack discovers that he is descended from a famous shipping magnate who made his money transporting slaves. Liz tries to open a six-year-old tub of Rocky Road ice cream she finds in her fridge, with hilarious results.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

the episode where jerry is dating a wiican and accidentally casts a black magic ritual that steals George's semen, leading George into some uncomfortable situations in the bed room. meanwhile on the b-plot Kramer attempts a series of exercises to regrow his foreskin but to no avail

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
I like the episode of Red Dwarf where everything goes backwards.

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Oh no sorry I mean the episode of Cheers where everything goes backwards.

Theglavwen

Diane fights a curry monster, but backwards. Woody rides a memorial roller coaster dedicated to Carla, but in reverse, and then Carla comes back to life, but she's a hologram.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes

dogcrash truther posted:

S08E02 - Mr. Tentacles: Tracy's house is being fumigated so he brings his pet octopus into work. The writers love the octopus, triggering Jenna's intense jealousy. Kenneth worships the octopus as his dark God. Meanwhile, Jack discovers that he is descended from a famous shipping magnate who made his money transporting slaves. Liz tries to open a six-year-old tub of Rocky Road ice cream she finds in her fridge, with hilarious results.

didnt know u wrote for 30 rock

----------------

• Locked thread