Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Psychosis

Putin For Real Tho posted:

Dabs. 420. I understand this community, and am a member of it. Such a man wouldn't order the brutal murder of a journalist. I only regret I did not produce a quilt square in time to be included on the quilt...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

This guys a rereg. I remember he got banned in GWS in 2006 for asking how much polonium you could put on a salad before you could taste it.

cuntman.net

Dabs. 420. I understand this community, and am a member of it. Such a man wouldn't order the brutal murder of a journalist. I only regret I did not produce a quilt square in time to be included on the quilt...

cuntman.net

i believe him

Piso Mojado

omg omg omg putin!!! - first big fan here. I love ALL your work! Im sure you get this a lot and im not just a reg fanboy who only knows the new hits like Crimea & South Ossetia. i honestly feel Chechnya had A HUGE impact on me in middle school along with The Cranberries and Vitalogy...good stuff. I have to say Tajikistan was my favorite tho, hell..it still reminds me of my first kiss. anyways looking forward to the next big project! best of luck!

Putin For Real Tho

Piso Mojado posted:

omg omg omg putin!!! - first big fan here. I love ALL your work! Im sure you get this a lot and im not just a reg fanboy who only knows the new hits like Crimea & South Ossetia. i honestly feel Chechnya had A HUGE impact on me in middle school along with The Cranberries and Vitalogy...good stuff. I have to say Tajikistan was my favorite tho, hell..it still reminds me of my first kiss. anyways looking forward to the next big project! best of luck!

Ah! Yes, ha ha. While not Putin, I am also a fan. I would say, I am his biggest fan, if you understand. Don't worry. I've heard, that he has big plans for this year that will really knock your socks off (Don't worry, not literally! Unless you live in Estonia or Latvia)

Stormyish

I swear I had nothing to do with this, all I said was that Chrimea had it coming, it was basically begging to be part of the Glorious Fatherland

Stormyish

also how do you delete a pm, I'm asking for a friend

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i took away his gamecube and said i broke it and here is his reaction lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

WetNightmare posted:

image is broken... was he happy? sad? I'll never know...

Miss Psychosis

pre:
                  It looks like I've calmed the discussion.
                                      \

playground tough

WetNightmare posted:

http://img.chinasmack.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/vladimir-putin-tears-presidential-election-victory-speech-01-560x373.jpg

hmm... 403 forbidden

this goes deeper than i thought

problematic hug

goldmine

problematic hug

ron color

Ah! Yes, ha ha. While not Putin, I am also a fan. I would say, I am his biggest fan, if you understand. Don't worry. I've heard, that he has big plans for this year that will really knock your socks off (Don't worry, not literally! Unless you live in Estonia or Latvia)

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

pre:
EDITOR: It's been days. Have you found anything new?

MP: No... Putin seems to have stopped posting though. 

[Editor spits, a cross expression crosses his face]

EDITOR: Another BYOB success story.

[Miss Psychosis sighs]

MP: Sliding into the goldmine.

• Locked thread