Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

I.N.R.I posted:

basically like 100% of the people who post here except me seem like they drink themselfs to sleep every night anyway lol

Look everyone! This bad rear end doesn't drink himself to sleep every night!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

drinking to sleep not good? gaming not 100% good? im experiencing a reality shattering atm

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
I couldn't drink myself to sleep even if I wanted to since all 1.75 litre bottles of hard liquor cost 55.31 in Canada. FFuuu

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Sir AIDS posted:

Look everyone! This bad rear end doesn't drink himself to sleep every night!

I am in fact a bad rear end

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

basically like 100% of the people who post here except me seem like they drink themselfs to sleep every night anyway lol

I don;t do this.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

I couldn't drink myself to sleep even if I wanted to since all 1.75 litre bottles of hard liquor cost 55.31 in Canada. FFuuu

MAke your own, dude.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

MAke your own, dude.

How.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First SIn...

Full DirectX 9 version: $39.99
Full DirectX 11 version: $49.99
Upgrade to DirectX 11 for Dark Souls 2 owners who didn't purchase the DLC: $29.99
Upgrade to DirectX 11 for Dark Souls 2 owners who purchased all of the DLC: $19.99

Wat. Awful early for an April Fools joke.

Givin fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Mar 28, 2015

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Givin posted:

Upgrade to DirectX 11 for Dark Souls 2 owners who didn't purchase the DLC: $29.99
Upgrade to DirectX 11 for Dark Souls 2 owners who purchased all of the DLC: $19.99

you skipped that people with different versions cant play together lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

you skipped that people with different versions cant play together lol

also that they still havent fixed the 60fps bug that makes all weapons degrade twice as fast if you play the game at a framerate above 30.

Dec 26, 2012

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

also that they still havent fixed the 60fps bug that makes all weapons degrade twice as fast if you play the game at a framerate above 30.

how have they not fixed that yet, thats been known since day one lol

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Sir AIDS posted:

What if they cost 69 rape dollars? :mrgreen:

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Console gaming is a life of zero worries

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

01011001 posted:

how have they not fixed that yet, thats been known since day one lol

I think they literally just don't know how and don't care since they're all probably working on dark souls III now.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

I think they literally just don't know how and don't care since they're all probably working on dark souls III now.

I already am hoping for a Bloodborne 2, or maybe a souls style game set in the grim darkness of the far future

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Givin posted:

hopefully no one buys this

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Givin posted:

:eyepop:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Swelter Discharge posted:

hopefully no one buys this

i was going to because I thogt it would be 20 bucks at most, but thankfully bloodborne is so sick I'll be busy for a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Givin posted:

That;s hosed up

• Locked thread