Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot
my country uses a pirate flag as its normal flag it strikes fear into our enemies but our children salute it too it represents home to them, they'll be strange adults

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

our crew put little smoldering fuses in our tattered pirate flag to make it look even more cool and badass when we sailed into somebody, but my son saw it and was like 'WHAT THE gently caress IS YOUR PROBLEM... you're desecrating the flag....' and put it out and chided us all, folding it carefully to get it repaired and everybody was conflicted about it

cuntman.net

lol

cuntman.net

my country is going to change its flag to the united nations flag as part of its plan to take over the world

joke_explainer

most countries dudes are idiots. they will do anything you tell 'em as long as they can see their own flag (it means friend). its why flying enemy colors is illegal on the battlefield

weird

by zen death robot
this year our flag will be twice as big. when we go to the olympics and they ask for our flag, it will be double sized. the other countries won't know what hit them

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cuntman.net

using a pirate flag as a national flag is good because it discourages people from being unpatriotic. if someone burns the flag then theyll see a flaming skull staring at them and itll be really terrifying so next time theyll think twice before doing something unpatriotic

cuntman.net

me, looking at a biker gang with skulls on their jackets: these boys are making their country proud

alnilam

people say "men died on the battlefield for that flag, show some respect" - it's really because the flag is sentient, and it is our king

bog pixie

Yonkers posted:

this year our flag will be twice as big. when we go to the olympics and they ask for our flag, it will be double sized. the other countries won't know what hit them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

*takes off hat, places hand over heart, looks up at flag*

"arrr."

*puts hat back on*

• Locked thread