Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'd never touched it despite putting many hours into the regular game. i decided to play against some bots, and it was sort of fun, even if it's really poorly balanced (getting a shotgun and not being an idiot is a nearly guaranteed victory)

does anyone actually play this competitively against other people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my dick is fun sometimes and i dont make lovely low effort threads about it

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

you couldn't make a quality effort-post about it, because it would be too short.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

sounds like terrible+bad poo poo, like your jokes about small penises in the 2015, OP

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

you couldn't make a quality effort-post about it, because it would be too short.

:bravo:

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
i imagine it playing like that Towerfall game, but with less polish

on the other hand

Bobnumerotres posted:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
I played it against friends and it was a lot of fun, probably because I was playing a game with my friends. Also, gas.

rj54x
Sep 16, 2007
It's pretty bad and not fun. There are much better single screen multiplayer options out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

I lurve Spelunky but I never touched that.

• Locked thread