Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

but he is being kind of a dick about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

I told him I was going to post this in byob, but I don't think he knows what that is. he won't answer me!

Piso Mojado

I mean we're both pooping, who gives a gently caress dude. just trying to make convo and be polite

Mom with a blog

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
ask if he needs an extra hand wiping

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ask to compare poops

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mom with a blog

Yobgoblin posted:

ask to compare poops

whoever has more fiber wins

joke_explainer

does the stall open outward? attach a two by four to and drill it into place to make sure he can't leave until he stops being so rude. people these days

Mom with a blog

joke_explainer posted:

does the stall open outward? attach a two by four to and drill it into place to make sure he can't leave until he stops being so rude. people these days

then, if he's in one of those stalls with a sizable gap between the door and frame, just make unrelenting eye contact with him until you scare the rest of his impacted feces out

alnilam

4 hours since 2x4" and the guy still won't talk. He hasn't even asked to be let out yet. Rude.

Koishi Komeiji

Challenge him to a race.

joke_explainer

what a psycho. just put an 'out of order' sign on the stall so nobody asks any questions. if he starts to crawl out (super rude for somebody to crawl away from talking to you), step on his hands until he talks to you.

Piso Mojado

I beat him out of the stall so I'm just standing in front of his now. trying to be nice, asking about where he is from, his family, weekend plans, you know..conversation. he's just sitting in there...probably not even pooping!

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
I remember something about tapping your shoe against your stallmate's show being a code that saysays, "I'd like to be your friend!" Try this and see if it gets him to loosen up a bit.

SurfinArbiter

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh
Maybe he thinks you're talking on the phone to someone else

Piso Mojado

SurfinArbiter posted:

Maybe he thinks you're talking on the phone to someone else

no, I thought about that so I've been holding my phone under the stall door as I talk to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpycnt

serenade him cool posts from the gold mine thread and he will offer to wipe you with moistened baby wipes in admiration

• Locked thread