Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reach42
May 20, 2008

Satan is my lord
Bribe officials and kill goats
Hail Satan, Go Hawks
What this leaves out is Ray Emery's .250 save percentage this game:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutkowski
Apr 28, 2008

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GUY?
San Jose just traded their second round pick for Dominic Moore so the trade engine seems realistic in that regard at least.

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP
new rosters out:

http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14591&sid=185b34e10baad0ffece0f10ba0860701

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

THM I will buy this game if it ever gets multiplayer (does it have it?) and build an all Minnesota team to slapfight your all Minnesota team forever. Ben Hannowski gonna crush your kiddies from the MIAC.

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP
it doesnt have multiplayer at the moment but it will eventually

the old versions all did

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Well you traded two hard nosed hockey players for that floaty Russian. What do you expect?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Some loving gratitude as the GM, that's what.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Diet Crack posted:

Some loving gratitude as the GM, that's what.

Yes.

Sadly I had to bail on that season as I apparently loaded a different roster than the one I wanted to use.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Making a team entirely out of Minnesota and Wisconsin players. My center is from Gustavus, Defensemen from Hamline, a kid from Stillwater is my goalie, my wingers are from Edina and River Falls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

Edina and Gustavus are going to go have a hamline dinner with some stillwater next to the river falls.

• Locked thread