Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

SSNeoman posted:

Why did Leon become "Dirk Gassenaharl"? Was that ever explained?

Anyway, great job on the LP, Tae. This was a thing alright.

It's such a little thing considering everything but that was bugging the hell out of me too, especially since passing off your newly acquired supersoldier as your son seems like the most conspicuous cover story ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Corbett
Feb 6, 2008

Courage, my friends; 'tis not too late to build a better world.

mycot posted:

It's such a little thing considering everything but that was bugging the hell out of me too, especially since passing off your newly acquired supersoldier as your son seems like the most conspicuous cover story ever.

Particularly when you consider that publications such as Burke's Peerage would certainly have listed all of the children of such a powerful and high-ranking noble. Suddenly having one appear as an adult would be more than just a little bit suspicious.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Wasn't it a practice to adopt people into a noble household?

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
In a better written game Dirk was a real person who died during the program and his crazy dad just replaced him and told the brainwashed Leon to never take his helmet off.

• Locked thread