Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

story of seasons, aka the new harvest moon, has all of the standard features of the last Harvest Moons except for that now you can change everything about your character after you create them, even gender, and eventually you get your own shop and can pretend to be playing Recettear while you're actually playing Story of Seasons. you can still move decorations and buildings around in your farm and in the village (!!). below is a subbed trailer for it in moonspeak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HIW_yaLS2U

who else is getting this game? half of the marriageable options are literal children, but i managed to find a bachelor who looks almost like a grown human.

this was one of my other options :whitewater:

there's a sweet anime babe, too

her competition is also toddlers

A Spider Covets fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Mar 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

this op is gay as hell but harvest moon is cool so ill buy and play it on this easter holiday

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

*the lovable plutonis spends 5 days in the countryside with family drinking wine and eating chocolate eggs while playing his 3DS* aaahhhh thats life

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

this op is gay as hell but harvest moon is cool so ill buy and play it on this easter holiday

i am being informative, and also showing off anime toddlers, i do not know what more you want, TheLovablePlutonis

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

No thank you.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

A Spider Covets posted:

half of the marriageable options are literal children

uh

khrits
Dec 25, 2011

And when we leave, we need to put things back the way we found them. We're not slobs.
playing rune factory 4 instead, OP. Arc 2 is pretty cool

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

khrits posted:

playing rune factory 4 instead, OP. Arc 2 is pretty cool

i like this game too but felt like the period between when the dragon chick disappears and when she comes back was way too long

there are also people in town who are single and clearly adults, but you can't marry them, and it's bad.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Yes play RF4 instead if you haven't, grow your own dungeons and die alone inside of them because your fertilizer was so :krad:

also the greatest instance of Marriage Crime in the series was when the single mom ninja in RF3 wasn't marriageable. Or the extremely gay bro surfer.

gettin' this though. I needs me some boring repetitive farming action.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Good God No!

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
harvest moron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
I like Harvest Moon and Rune Factory but I don't like how they usually only give you one adult person option for people to marry. I run a farm I need someone who has their poo poo together at least a little bit which children famously do not.

• Locked thread