Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Tony Chachere's owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

These chips rock, Beannieson.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

These chips rock, Beannieson.

give one a spritz of the spray then eat it. film it too

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

give one a spritz of the spray then eat it. film it too

No you

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Zapp's chips best chips

Their other flavored are even better but I was going with the spicy/pepper theme

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Zapps bbq chips are loving delicious too. It's like UTZ puts all it's effort in to only one brand.

*UTZ Kettle and UTZ Crab Chips not included.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

how is freeze compared to sabre red?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
wheres that fuckin video zombie?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I have a month yo. I have poo poo to do this weekend.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Eat the loving eggs, N4M

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I told my boss/buddy that the pepper spray came in the mail and he was like "what if you die?" Lol at civilian friends.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

I told my boss/buddy that the pepper spray came in the mail and he was like "what if you die?" Lol at civilian friends.

Same thing I tell my girlfriend when she asks if I could get killed doing something "I've never been that lucky and have no reason to think that will be changing anytime soon"

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
if you die from pepper spray then you probably should have been dead a long time ago and it's just nature balancing the scales.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

That's what I told him.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Man crashes cop's party, brags about it on Facebook, gets arrested for outstanding warrants :laffo:

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Where is the spray video already?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Hopefully next weekend. I have til the 28th.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Hopefully next weekend. I have til the 28th.

just get it over with, all the build up and anticipation is honestly the worst part.

That and the searing pain in your eyeballs, I mean that's clearly the worst part. but the build up and anticipation doesn't make it any less painful.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Rad Lieutenant posted:

just get it over with, all the build up and anticipation is honestly the worst part.

That and the searing pain in your eyeballs, I mean that's clearly the worst part. but the build up and anticipation doesn't make it any less painful.

I just want to get it over with. More just getting my super busy friend to do it. Gonna have to tell him we have to do it this weekend. We work together and I think one of ours jobs is by his house this week so I'll bring the spray and shampoo.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

I just want to get it over with. More just getting my super busy friend to do it. Gonna have to tell him we have to do it this weekend. We work together and I think one of ours jobs is by his house this week so I'll bring the spray and shampoo.

My ex girlfriend would want to watch the video I have of me getting sprayed every time she got mad at me.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

My ex girlfriend would want to watch the video I have of me getting sprayed every time she got mad at me.

Dude post that video

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Dude post that video

I'll have to dig it out of some old hard drive. I'll see what I can do. The start is all that's really good the rest is pretty mundane as I finish running the combat course.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Please do it naked

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I trimmed off some of the extraneous BS. Also I hate the rear end in a top hat recording held the camera upright.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLsIcGXfvdQ

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
Nice job taking down the bad guy sir.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Branis posted:

Nice job taking down the bad guy sir.

My dad's favorite part is the people yelling and screaming at me throughout finishing every statement with "sir"

I trimmed out me running around with a baton for another 3-4 minutes swinging at things before taking down a dude in a big red padded suit and doing the same thing as the first takedown except this time with a foam baton.

I had my loving sunglasses on all morning prior so I got the extra fun of not having light adjusted eyes to add to the pepper spray. I was a fat dumb idiot. I mean, I still am, but less fat.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I always take out my contacts when I've had to be sprayed which really sucks because I'm effectively blind without them. For anyone who wears lenses my prescription is -9.5 & -8.5 :captainpop:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I always take out my contacts when I've had to be sprayed which really sucks because I'm effectively blind without them. For anyone who wears lenses my prescription is -9.5 & -8.5 :captainpop:

How long before you can put them back in?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I usually wait a few hours, till I've showered at least. I have glasses but they give me headaches so I rarely wear them.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Mr. Nice! posted:

I trimmed off some of the extraneous BS. Also I hate the rear end in a top hat recording held the camera upright.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLsIcGXfvdQ

o7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
So this thread has become less of a "ask cops" thread and more of "another lounge thread for cops" so I'm going to close this to consolidate. A new thread may appear should it be needed.

v/r
N4I

• Locked thread