Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

it probably should have been the image you were looking for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
how do u get forums cancer

Dec 26, 2012

be as bad as taint reaper

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
he's a real fucker

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I think the best thing I ever saw in Tokyo was a homeless otaku playing psp in his cardboard box in the middle of winter.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

That picture reminded me of that.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

im so glad taint has cancer

Same because I hated his avatar and kept forgetting to ad block it.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

i found the rest of these and all the covers are hilarious

Man, Samus must have gotten hit was some massive radiation in '92. It's strange on its own, but considering the source it looks down-right atrocious.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

LawfulWaffle posted:

Man, Samus must have gotten hit was some massive radiation in '92. It's strange on its own, but considering the source it looks down-right atrocious.

my favorite part is that 1991 peach looks like a joan cornella illustration

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

my favorite part is that 1991 peach looks like a joan cornella illustration

Same with Princess '92. They just need three more panels of increasingly disconcerting actions without changing facial expressions.

Unrelated: I like Chrono Trigger more than Chrono Cross.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i found the rest of these and all the covers are hilarious

Submariner Samus is freaking me out lol

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

frank.club posted:

I thought they could be used to play games

I've yet to meet a single person who has actually used them for games more than once. They're either kept in Plexiglas shelves, sealed in the package, or in some immaculate display.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
I have not gamed this week :doge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

The Taint Reaper posted:

I've yet to meet a single person who has actually used them for games more than once. They're either kept in Plexiglas shelves, sealed in the package, or in some immaculate display.

I use them for games. I have them out of the box and in front of my TV. I know that I ruined the chance of me selling them off for $100 each 20 years in the future, but I'm okay with that because I'm not a giant baby.

• Locked thread