Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cloth map

No thanks. I'm a Government man.
I had to use the restroom to do number 2 and it was pretty bad, I'll admit. Some guy knocked relatively hard on the door and I was worried because it smelled very bad but I couldn't avoid his judgement because he was right outside the door. So I walked out like a man and let that dude walk into the stench without a word. But now I'm worried that he might be a regular and tell the hot bartender named Brandon with cuffed jean shorts and a Lorde T-shirt that I'm a stank rear end. I don't know what to do except sit here and drink Yuengling and look at BYOB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm not allowed in the local bars anymore :(

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I went to a bar with some of my girlfriend's friends and one of them said they didn't like Rammstein. I said I saw them once live and thought they were pretty good. She looked at me and said, "Wow, great story" and rolled her eyes. It made me sad. :(

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
as someone who regularly dishes with bartenders about other patrons' shits, you should worry

Looke

Gross Dude posted:

I went to a bar with some of my girlfriend's friends and one of them said they didn't like Rammstein. I said I saw them once live and thought they were pretty good. She looked at me and said, "Wow, great story" and rolled her eyes. It made me sad. :(

hahahhahahaha

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I tried to meet up with a group last night for a bar crawl but I couldn't find them at the meeting place so I went home and slept instead.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
OP, I don't know how to tell you this, but I think you were in a gay bar. They might have even higher standards of cleanliness there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopzilla

when im drunk in a bar i piss on the floor because i dont wanna sprinkle the seat if someone really needs to drop a deuce. its just being courteous

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread