Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

that gamed owned, be a shame if they got stuck doing mobile poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
They're making the Sequel be all Cyberpunk and poo poo.

So Sleeping Watch Dogs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Their making Sleeping Doges, a meme-based overhaul and remastering of the original Hong Kong GTA-like. Topic Locked.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sleeping Dogs just makes the lack of Asian people in Game of Thrones that much more shameful. :grrm: Martin fail. Fat guy too.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Agean90 posted:

that gamed owned, be a shame if they got stuck doing mobile poo poo

The sequel, Triad Wars, is in closed beta right now. It might as well be a loving mobile game, though. It uses the exact same map as Sleeping Dogs (someone glitched into the undercover hq, teng and raymond are still in there trying to figure out the sun on yee hierarchy :newlol:), only you're restricted to North Point, there's no story mode, and everything is restricted to timers like a Farmville knockoff.

It'll be three hours until my counterfeiting operation is done, or I can spend 15 gold to finish it now! :eyepop:

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Basically it's a stupid piece of poo poo that might as well be written in Flash and put on Facebook.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I thought op was talking about watchdogs for a second and was like who loving cares

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

that's a lotta memes

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sleeping Dogs just makes the lack of Asian people in Game of Thrones that much more shameful. :grrm: Martin fail. Fat guy too.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Frank Horrigan posted:

The sequel, Triad Wars, is in closed beta right now. It might as well be a loving mobile game, though. It uses the exact same map as Sleeping Dogs (someone glitched into the undercover hq, teng and raymond are still in there trying to figure out the sun on yee hierarchy :newlol:), only you're restricted to North Point, there's no story mode, and everything is restricted to timers like a Farmville knockoff.

It'll be three hours until my counterfeiting operation is done, or I can spend 15 gold to finish it now! :eyepop:

:negative:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Frank Horrigan posted:

If this is true this owns

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tatum Girlparts posted:

If this is true this owns

I'm convinced that Asian producers and developers in general have no clue what sells well and why outside of Asia itself.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Weird... It's almost as if they value the concerns of their own nation and race above others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

The Taint Reaper posted:

They're making the Sequel be all Cyberpunk and poo poo.

So Sleeping Watch Dogs

• Locked thread