Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Pander posted:

To help the town, merk was perma-BP.

--------------

merk posted:

Also, a Bulletproof instead of a Doctor (or Jailer!) makes complete sense as Town in a setup with a Scum Busdriver. Think on that when you're voting me because I haven't put a ton of effort into this game - which isn't even a scum tell I don't know why you would vote me for that.

Pander posted:

Actually it doesn't.

Everyone else' role seems to be fuckable-with.

Yours is the only claimed role that would be immune to the busdriver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

merk posted:

--------------

I didn't say it was a good idea on my part, just me trying to make evidence fit into the theory.

Like I said, after day one I was probably least valuable towny.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Thanks for the game ecco!

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
From a game balance perspective I would also have revealed who I protected as the bodyguard. So there is that as well.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Amnistar posted:

From a game balance perspective I would also have revealed who I protected as the bodyguard. So there is that as well.

I'm not used to that being a thing. Flipping bodyguard should institute that bit of wifom that a watcher/tracker (truthful claim or scum lie) may be able to clear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uranium Phoenix
Jun 20, 2007

Boom.

Pander posted:

Just wish it didn't gently caress up my logic train. I have a bad habit of assuming the scum will behave exactly like I would. I think I used to be a lot better at logical analysis than I am now.

You got waaay too paranoid and over-thought some things.

• Locked thread