Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

I'm looking for a new multiplayer FPS, I've played the COD, CS, and BF franchises, and grown tired of them, so any suggestions would be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
idk op, sounds like a personal problem

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
tane

khrits
Dec 25, 2011

And when we leave, we need to put things back the way we found them. We're not slobs.

White Noise Marine posted:

I'm looking for a new multiplayer FPS, I've played the COD, CS, and BF franchises, and grown tired of them, so any suggestions would be great.

Quake 3, live is second best, the other choices are a man's penis or a piece of poopoo.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Try playing a clue.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
The uninstall mod.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Turn your monitor on.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Play my rear end.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Play with my rear end.

edit: gently caress, beaten.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Play my rear end.

Where do I get this game? Do I come to your house, or is it on steam?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.quakelive.com Topic locked.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I'm looking for a new multiplayer FPS, I've played the COD, CS, and BF franchises

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

I'm looking for a new multiplayer FPS, I've played the COD, CS, and BF franchises

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You should play Ur-Quan Masters, OP.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

elf help book posted:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

accurate name + op combo

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

elf help book posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

• Locked thread