Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot
i wrote a cheque i knew would bounce the other day just so i could unload on that lovely store in the memo section and watch and laugh when the store owner pinned it up on the wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Yonkers posted:

i wrote a cheque i knew would bounce the other day just so i could unload on that lovely store in the memo section and watch and laugh when the store owner pinned it up on the wall

whoa whoa whoa. law breaking isn't allowed in byob

Chef Shimi

When I opened my restaurant I wanted to frame the first check I ever got but I didn't want to frame a check that might bounce ya know? So I've just framed every one. Business isn't great.

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
cheque yourself before you wreque yourself

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

beer pal

money saving tip: write in the memo "for sex favors", or "for pink floyd reunion tickets", many of yourbusiness partners willb e too embarrassed to cash the cheque.

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

tao of lmao

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

circ dick soleil posted:

Vendor Trash posted:

tao of lmao

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
What did you put in the memo blank

What kind of sweet burn

Fred Breakfast

Check, you limey

Something awful has sigs?

dogcrash truther
here s a cool cheque haque: in the place where youre supposed to write the recipients name, write your name instead, and in the place wher eyou're supposed to sign it, sign the other guys name, and then in the place where you write the amount, write however much money you wish you had.

Looke

I have a cheque book but I don't use it, anyone want to buy it off me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

cheque buque

• Locked thread