Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Yes? Or maybe no?
Yes
No
:frogout:
View Results

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo

lego space helmets and i'm wondering if that means i can't post on the byob anymore because that's not very chill. (i mean don't loving patronize me with your lovely lego spacehelmet comments that patronizing poo poo JUST PISSSES ME OFF). but yeah i don't know man i just don't know :chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

wait so on the poll, yes means what and no means what? i guess get out means leave byob, but yes = yes your good or yes = yes that's too far? the poll is not clear

3D Megadoodoo

joke_explainer posted:

wait so on the poll, yes means what and no means what? i guess get out means leave byob, but yes = yes your good or yes = yes that's too far? the poll is not clear

see i'm so angry i can't even make a poll right

3D Megadoodoo

I mean god damnit "ooh so you've never seen a broken lego helmet well that's because you're too young the old helmets broke like if you just looked at them wrong *ipa-sucking noises*"

bwatts

maybe dont post in byob not because of chillness but because of something else that i will leave it up to you to guess

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
The old Lego knight visors were awesome but the yellow castle was a confusing choice

3D Megadoodoo

vice.com op-ed posted:

maybe dont post in byob not because of chillness but because of something else that i will leave it up to you to guess

is it because i'm black?

3D Megadoodoo

Luvcow posted:

The old Lego knight visors were awesome but the yellow castle was a confusing choice

did they even have grey bricks back then? i don't remember seeing any in the old sets.

maybe it was a sand castle.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Jerry Cotton posted:

did they even have grey bricks back then? i don't remember seeing any in the old sets.

maybe it was a sand castle.

I don't know, but their weapons were light gray :shrug:

3D Megadoodoo

Luvcow posted:

I don't know, but their weapons were light gray :shrug:

good point. i'm not really a lego historian.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Not many people going into Lego history these days smdh

3D Megadoodoo

Luvcow posted:

Not many people going into Lego history these days smdh

I'm finishing up my thesis on Why was Lego Better than Playmobil OR WAS IT?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Used to have my playmobils a fight my Legos, who were like little ultraviolet hobbits

3D Megadoodoo

Luvcow posted:

Used to have my playmobils a fight my Legos, who were like little ultraviolet hobbits

well that's not really fair since playmobils had a lot more guns available at least back in the day and also POLIZEI with batons

funny way to spell

Jerry Cotton posted:

is it because i'm black?

Racism

weird

by zen death robot
(angrily) fuckface

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pizzatime

Scaly Haylie

well....was his face particularly gently caress?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

the old lego space helmets would always break on the chin part

Afro Doug

i'd be willing to bet that if actual astronauts actually wore lego space helmets is space they'd die

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
Your opponent deserved that sweet burn

wearing a lampshade

this was my favourite lego series

treasure bear

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

the old lego space helmets would always break on the chin part

the lego movie was good because stuff like this

beer pal

whats the good new memes jerry cottong? youre the memes guy right?

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime

Cumt posted:

the lego movie was good because stuff like this

long lost memories resurfacing

• Locked thread