Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Four measures of cheap Vodka combined with a bottle of Bawls
Lipstick Apathy
In some aspects, mostly just because of graphical limitations in 1998 and less ambitious art direction.

The augs are still very crude in comparison to the nanites, also there's no universal constructor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

They're way more advanced than, like, Gunther Herman's though. I mean I know his were primitive but not that much. Best just to look at it as a soft reboot I think

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

BrettRobb posted:

In some aspects, mostly just because of graphical limitations in 1998 and less ambitious art direction.

The augs are still very crude in comparison to the nanites, also there's no universal constructor

The universal constructor is mentioned in someone's email in HR. I don't remember if it was in the DLC or Megan/hugh darrows computer in the white room but it definitely existed in HR

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

They're way more advanced than, like, Gunther Herman's though. I mean I know his were primitive but not that much. Best just to look at it as a soft reboot I think

Hugh Darrows special bodyguards not having that spooky MiB voice made me sad

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

i'll buy this when adam gets a skul gun

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

we never see gunther in action so i choose to believe he is as tight and stacked as deus ex man but he had a kill switch so he never had a chance :q:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

subhuman filth posted:

i'll buy this when adam gets a skul gun
that deus ex 1 mod that added a skull gun owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Mr. Pumroy posted:

we never see gunther in action so i choose to believe he is as tight and stacked as deus ex man but he had a kill switch so he never had a chance :q:

Merriam-Webster posted:

Definition of LAPUTAN

:  an inhabitant of a flying island in Swift's Gulliver's Travels characterized by a neglect of useful occupations and a devotion to visionary projects

Compared to laputan machine, flat lander woman was a little lazy

• Locked thread