Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
*levels up in an online world with no bills*
problem solved :c00l:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cloth map

No thanks. I'm a Government man.
That's very irresponsible of you.

a cloth map

j/k ding gratz

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
my kid is hungry and so am i
*levels up in an online fantasy world where there is no kid and there is no hunger*
problem solved :cool:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Miss Psychosis

That's a lovely plan.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I've played dwarf fortress, so I know a dwarf's life is one filled with madness and death

Pizzatime

WetNightmare posted:

my kid is hungry and so am i
*levels up in an online fantasy world where there is no kid and there is no hunger*

*feeds kid with food bought with money made by someone leveling up in an online fantasy world*
problem solved :coal:

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
my life is empty, time to post on something awful dot com!

morning wood
pay your electric bill OP

Android Blues

dwarves have darkvision and natural stonecunning (works on any house even if its not stone) so you dont have to pay for lights any more. it's a good plan

ham_sanitizer

jk, my life isn't empty and posting is good and fun

ham_sanitizer

i just wanted to seem cool and disillusioned

Android Blues

ham_sanitizer posted:

i just wanted to seem cool and disillusioned

if you want to be disillusioned you should play a gnome

Android Blues

several of you probably dont know it but thats a really good D&D joke - thank you in advance for your nod of recognition

a cloth map

Android Blues posted:

I like that.

ham_sanitizer

Android Blues posted:

:golfclap:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*looks frantically at the people in the market, wondering which one will drop the most loot and still allow me access to the door to escape*

alnilam

Android Blues posted:

lol

alnilam

What was that movie where the guy got trapped in a bunch of tv shows, the only thing i can remember from it was he was on a game show and the antagonist (?) tricked him into saying "eye warship satin"

morning wood

alnilam posted:

What was that movie where the guy got trapped in a bunch of tv shows, the only thing i can remember from it was he was on a game show and the antagonist (?) tricked him into saying "eye warship satin"

stay tuned

smoobles

op is living his dream and doesn't care what your opinions and "laws" are, soooo yea. deal with it

----------------

Scaly Haylie

lol if you don't play monster races

Android Blues

Lizard Wizard posted:

lol if you don't play monster races

you're a lizard wizard, you would say this

deep dish peat moss

The repair bills are here... F this!!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
sentenced to a lengthy prison term? simply level up in an online fantasy world until your debt to society is paid!

----------------

deep dish peat moss

skinny white guy in prison: I told you already! I don't need a gang, I've got a guild and they're gonna bust me out of this dump!

deep dish peat moss

skinny white guy in prison: We've run the prison breakout instance every week since July. They're trained extensively for this.

ham_sanitizer

Hick Magnet posted:

skinny white guy in prison: I told you already! I don't need a gang, I've got a guild and they're gonna bust me out of this dump!

Hick Magnet posted:

skinny white guy in prison: We've run the prison breakout instance every week since July. They're trained extensively for this.

Scaly Haylie

Android Blues posted:

you're a lizard wizard, you would say this

uh yeah because kobolds are rad

Scaly Haylie

idiot

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
my dad has dwarfism

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
You should make fun of him for it.

----------------

I.N.R.I

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

my dad has dwarfism

U should kill him

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Anyone remember that thread where some guy posts about loosing his kids because he didn't clean his house and was also playing games on steam?

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I.N.R.I posted:

U should kill him

Harsh, but fair

• Locked thread