Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky
Seems like the Oregairu fan translation will continue.

https://kyakka.wordpress.com/2015/07/07/4435/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
I ain't holding my breath on that lasting.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
I at first discarded this anime because of the name but thanks to a friend of mine pushing me to watch it...well I just finished Season 2.

Christ what a ride. That ending is absolutely heartbreaking. Yui had better win but my God the fallout is gonna be awful. This whole dancing around the issue that they did at the end is also heartbreaking. :(

Edit: What did Yui mean? She said she'll take everything. Did she intend to step and and seize Hachiman and lose the nice girl status? If so, that's really bold of her.

Artificer fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Jul 9, 2015

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Artificer posted:

I at first discarded this anime because of the name but thanks to a friend of mine pushing me to watch it...well I just finished Season 2.

Christ what a ride. That ending is absolutely heartbreaking. Yui had better win but my God the fallout is gonna be awful. This whole dancing around the issue that they did at the end is also heartbreaking. :(

Edit: What did Yui mean? She said she'll take everything. Did she intend to step and and seize Hachiman and lose the nice girl status? If so, that's really bold of her.

She's going for the harem ending.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

chumbler posted:

She's going for the harem ending.

I wish her luck

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Bumping this up from it's grave to share that they're making the Totsuka hug pillow (not safe for, well, it's a hug pillow) that I'm certain everyone wanted. There is dress wearing involved.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

:worship:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

thank god i bought one before it sold out

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Davincie posted:

thank god i bought one before it sold out

Not going to pretend that I'm not jealous.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

bump wahoooooooo

Hey does someone have just like the last scene of the second season on youtube or something? It seemed like fairly devastating but also I don't think I understood it really and then someone said the crunchyroll translation was really bad so that might be where I lost the thread. also when will there be a s3. thank u

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

epitasis posted:

bump wahoooooooo

Hey does someone have just like the last scene of the second season on youtube or something? It seemed like fairly devastating but also I don't think I understood it really and then someone said the crunchyroll translation was really bad so that might be where I lost the thread. also when will there be a s3. thank u
Totally did not see this post...

Some people have uploaded Commie's version to youtube and dailymotion. It's not that hard to search up. Otherwise, :filez:

Personally, I thought that both CR and Commie's subs sucked. It'd be better if somebody just compiled all the best bits into one 'cause they both had weird/awkward/inaccurate translations here and there.

S2 ended where the LNs are currently at, so there's no additional source material for a third season. I doubt that enough will be written for a third season either.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

krnhotwings posted:

S2 ended where the LNs are currently at, so there's no additional source material for a third season. I doubt that enough will be written for a third season either.

I will fight you, bearer of bad news.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'll be satisfied with 2 Seasons and a Movie.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I would welcome a third season in which best girl Yui gets her greedy wish of both Yukino and Hachiman.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

chumbler posted:

I would welcome a third season in which best girl Yui gets her greedy wish of both Yukino and Hachiman.

Hell yeah

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Yukinon can go out with Yui, who can go out with Hachiman, who can go out with Iroha.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Yukinon can go out with Yui, who can go out with Hachiman, who can go out with Iroha.

I am okay with this.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

:yeah:

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Yukinon can go out with Yui, who can go out with Hachiman, who can go out with Max Coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Whoa, I never knew they told a story (but I never stuck around to watch all of 'em anyway..)

• Locked thread