Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flying Fortress

I think he's feeling pretty fragile right now. someone is really pushing his buttons, and he's lashing out in inappropriate ways.
I feel bad for the guy, feel better champ :emo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

oh word?

Flying Fortress

hey, I said be nice, not mean! what sorcery is this? 😨 👺

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

eat a dick vice.com op-ed

bwatts

this guy sent me three pms because i probated him, beginning with one titled Probation? wha?

Stormyish

I wish I knew where bwatts went, I don't see his signature orange anywhere anymore

Budget Prefuse

Flying Fortress posted:

I think he's feeling pretty fragile right now. someone is really pushing his buttons, and he's lashing out in inappropriate ways.
I feel bad for the guy, feel better champ :emo:
you're married, have a son, had a vasectomy and are probably close to 40 and you're still getting salty in the loving subforum for teenagers. grow up

no they will not posted:

Cool. added to sig
Budget Prefuse

my bad...you are already 40. get off the computer because theres more entertaining ways to have a midlife crisis

no they will not posted:

Cool. added to sig
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

probation? in my vagina?

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

vice.com op-ed posted:

this guy sent me three pms because i probated him, beginning with one titled Probation? wha?

basically the same as the premise of You've Got Mail

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Budget Prefuse

no they will not posted:

Cool. added to sig
Looke

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

vice op-ed.com is an average person

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
take your probations in stride

like me

the cool guy keynote

how do i send pm's this is an outrage

FluffieDuckie

if you find yourself upset about things on the internet, please back away and go outside

i'm looking at all of you...

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I get upset about things on the internet sometimes but the lord jezus holds my hand while we cybersurf the great wide net

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

FluffieDuckie posted:

if you find yourself upset about things on the internet, please back away and go outside

Yes, mom. Will you make me a bologna samdwich when I get done playing outside? OH! and make sure to tune the channel to fox kids I WILL NOT loving MISS BATMAN ANIMATED SERIES AGAIN! MOM, Oprah is stupid go to your room to whatch that poo poo. Thanks Mom, I love you. Also, give me my weed back.

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

FluffieDuckie

DickBastardly posted:

Yes, mom. Will you make me a bologna samdwich when I get done playing outside? OH! and make sure to tune the channel to fox kids I WILL NOT loving MISS BATMAN ANIMATED SERIES AGAIN! MOM, Oprah is stupid go to your room to whatch that poo poo. Thanks Mom, I love you. Also, give me my weed back.

i smoked your weed. serves you right you should hide it better

now go outside and get some fresh air

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Stormyish

FluffieDuckie posted:

what if I want to melt down from the convenience of my own home

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FluffieDuckie posted:

*totally loses it*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Meltdown May is on the way!

• Locked thread