Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

asking for a friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saboten

:/

thank u bacalou

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
yes, my parents did that and they are cool

GEExCEE

it's not only halal, it is mustahabb

treasure bear

no?

ulvir

it seems that this is the way to keep society existing and moving forward

Bwee
every now and then, yes

FluffieDuckie

i don't know if it's ok, but you probably will, so just accept the inevitability of it all

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

morning wood
you have to spread the love out in small doses to maintain your street cred

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Probably, but a lot of people gently caress it up

Bwee
it's never ok to do anything

mazzi Chart Czar
No because you have to raise them too, and love is not enough to raise a productive person in society.

Swizzbutt

Bwee posted:

it's never ok to do anything

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I can't have children Smoobles :smith:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
it depends on what you mean by "love" them, b/c child molestation is hosed up

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

klapman

this char is good
no because it makes my job inconvenient sometimes

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month

FluffieDuckie posted:

i don't know if it's ok, but you probably will, so just accept the inevitability of it all

you forget that were talking about byob here, I can't imagine half of the posters here with children.
most of all myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage For The Winjun

you cna love them, but dont claim them or your baby mama will take half yo paycheck to pay for the new iphone every month

• Locked thread