Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

RabidWeasel posted:

I need to know what that is because it looks like Dandy turned into Satan and that's a premise I can roll with.

it's Hells. it's a movie about a girl who gets killed in a car accident on the way to her first day of high school and ends up in high school in hell, which is ruled over by HEADMASTER HELVIS

the first hour is really fun, the second hour is less fun cause it totally drops the silly high school in hell theme but all of it looks really cool and the animation is excellent and helvis remains consistently the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Poignant.

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.

Is that Patlabor TV? That looks like something that would happen in Patlabor.

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Yeah, it's from the first ova

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Let's keep the happy train rolling right into a love comedy.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Poil posted:

Let's keep the happy train rolling right into a love comedy.

Right now is his happiest time because he is with Yui.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

chumbler posted:

Right now is his happiest time because he is with Yui.
That's hard to deny. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

• Locked thread