Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

i'm worried i can't make it in the fast paced world of the something awful if i can't troll with the best

please provide some feedback on these trolls i'm planning:

1. When my coworker Dave comes in I'm going to accuse him of showing up late, I'm going to say "Morning Dave, even though it's almost the afternoon! Sheesh" and Dave will probably check a watch and see it isn't. I'll pull out a large clock with moveable hands I made out of construction paper and tacks from the night before and I'll ask Dave what time it is and before he can answer I'll rotate the time to 6:66PM and tell him it's the Sign of the troll. Trolled.

2. When I get a haircut next week I'm going to tell the hairdresser that I want the hair cut over one of my ears but not the other. When he says that's a bad idea and will look bad I'll gladly tell him that he has been trolled. Trolled.

3. When I was 17 i told a girl I loved her and she didn't say it back. Can I come back on this and save it as a troll?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

should I bring the troll clock to the hairdresser too?

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
trolling is easiest when you put yourself into the mindset that your story is actually true

yeah actually they will
quote this post if you read this thread and deliberately don't want to acknowledge the op

treasure bear

no they will not posted:

quote this post if you read this thread and deliberately don't want to acknowledge the op

i coulndt work out how to contribute, sorry op

landy.

Cumt posted:

i coulndt work out how to contribute, sorry op

Diqnol

no they will not posted:

Piso Mojado

social vegan posted:

3. When I was 17 i told a girl I loved her and she didn't say it back. Can I come back on this and save it as a troll?

lol.

I.N.R.I

no they will not posted:

i didnt read it either due to these factors: 1. length 2. opening sentence rubbedm e up the wrong way 3. byob humour

social vegan

holy smoke i did it again :smith:

Just Burgs

no they will not posted:

#alfred...
:nitecrew: Questions, Comments, Suggestions? email GBSNiteCrew@gmail.com. :nitecrew:
Put this in your sig if you stand with Diggity Dog

pogi

I can teach you how to dougie

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

social vegan posted:

i'm worried i can't make it in the fast paced world of the something awful if i can't troll with the best

please provide some feedback on these trolls i'm planning:

1. When my coworker Dave comes in I'm going to accuse him of showing up late, I'm going to say "Morning Dave, even though it's almost the afternoon! Sheesh" and Dave will probably check a watch and see it isn't. I'll pull out a large clock with moveable hands I made out of construction paper and tacks from the night before and I'll ask Dave what time it is and before he can answer I'll rotate the time to 6:66PM and tell him it's the Sign of the troll. Trolled.

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

no they will not posted:

Morkies

by zen death robot

no they will not posted:

that sounds rude, i accidentally dont want to acknowledge the op

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
the best way to troll is to figure out what will upset someone and then do whatever that is, even if it's unrelentingly cruel

Mapparu

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

the best way to troll is to figure out what will upset someone and then do whatever that is, even if it's unrelentingly cruel

why would you want hurt others? doesnt make sense. are you some kind of sadist or something?

morning wood
what if the OP is really a master troll and is trolling all of us itt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Mapparu posted:

why would you want hurt others? doesnt make sense. are you some kind of sadist or something?

i dont want to, but if i did that is the way i would do it

• Locked thread