Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
pollute enivronemnt with ur car fumes going up an exotic birds nose. jeep gas fume up a whole flock of exotic birds nose killing them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
dont disrespect jungles with a safari

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ron color
play a boombox really loud and a bunch of animals are dead from hearing it

ron color
the slime fromdouble dare

ron color
math class for birds and animals but the tests are culturally biased

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
stop pissing off rhinoceroses with cameras they are yawning so what

----------------

Swizzbutt

go on google and look at some pictures ffs they only ever had to do one safari to get them

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I blew my ecig into a birds face while on safari and it melted

bog pixie

the never safari - keep windows rolled up at all times, or a sense that you were never born will seep into your mind and then your eyes will blow up

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
The story sa far...

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

but but ... the hats

DeepQantas

Q! Is this one of your sick games? An animal hunt?

But Jean-Luc, you have it all wrong. This is a human safari.

joke_explainer

what about the web browser

Dr Cheeto
Fun fact: pith helmets are fashionable accessories for any outdoor activity, not just subjugating natives and killing endangered animals for sport

----------------

Scaly Haylie

*mumbles a joke about entering the safari zone*

ron color

Dr Cheeto posted:

Fun fact: pith helmets are fashionable accessories for any outdoor activity, not just subjugating natives and killing endangered animals for sport

this was NOT a fun fact

Savage For The Winjun

once i climed a 2 mile high mountain so i could look at some gorillas in the mist but i did it with my feet is that okay?

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i went on a safari but the giraffes didnt show up and i called for a refund but they told me that the giraffes werent employees

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
my son was very disappointed and hes developed a complex because of this

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
You can do your part to protect these delicate ecosystems by doing a bicycle safari, leaving only tracks (bicycle tracks)

----------------

treasure bear

Dr Cheeto posted:

[turns up in foreign land, meets natives] We've been walking for ever so long, mind if I just pop my flag down here. I find myself quite parched, you wouldn't mind fetching us a few drinks would you? Gin and tonic for me. Now doesn't that flag look splendid there?

Pizzatime

yea go to the zoo instead

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
too many safaris screwed up the weather

----------------

verily carefree

DeepQantas

poo poo the rhino just scaped the net!

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Cumt posted:

[turns up in foreign land, meets natives] We've been walking for ever so long, mind if I just pop my flag down here. I find myself quite parched, you wouldn't mind fetching us a few drinks would you? Gin and tonic for me. Now doesn't that flag look splendid there?

lol

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Never safari, it's unnatural and cruel to take cars off of roads (their natural hABitat) and throw them into the wild, they get scared and dont know ho w to deal with all the rocks

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
If you are in a safari car and the exit is just over a bridge, steer your car towards the bridge. Take it to the bridge.

Dr Cheeto
Always attempt to ford the rivers imo

bacalou

my cousin went on safari, once. a lion stole his cell phone and sent picture messages to a whole bunch of people while on roaming coverage. now that cousin is in debtors prison and the fines just keep getting higher than ks to that fuckin lion...

sudaphedrine

bacalou posted:

my cousin went on safari, once. a lion stole his cell phone and sent picture messages to a whole bunch of people while on roaming coverage. now that cousin is in debtors prison and the fines just keep getting higher than ks to that fuckin lion...

serves him right. should happen to everyone who safaris imo

Old Cod

I JUST SAW THE WEIRDEST THING THE OTHER DAY I WAS DRIVING AROUND IN THE COU TRY SIDE WHEN I SAW A GROUP OF MEN ALL LOOKING INTO A SMALL PADDOCK, A STY IF YOU WILL. THINKING IT WAS A GAME COCK RING I IMMEDIATELY PULLED OVER AND WHAT I DISCOVERED WAS SHOCKING AND WEIRD THEY WERE ALL LOOKING AT TWO PIGS loving DONT SAFARI IN THE COUNTRYSIDE YOU PRECIOUS WEE CITY SLICKERS

Really? I use Linux too!

killmeimmafailure

by Nyc_Tattoo
What about a... Surfin' safari?

----------------

Dr Cheeto

killmeimmafailure posted:

A good time to wear a pith helmet imo

Old Cod

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Really? I use Linux too!

City of Glompton

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

Never safari, it's unnatural and cruel to take cars off of roads (their natural hABitat) and throw them into the wild, they get scared and dont know ho w to deal with all the rocks

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

killmeimmafailure posted:

Oh drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zidane13

by Smythe
s'far-i

----------------

• Locked thread